Students run their finger down the Flipper guide to the topic they want to refer to. Then they 'flip" the laminated cards up to reveal the card containing the information needed. Each contains hundreds of rules, examples, and definitions printed on both sides of 5" x 3" laminated cards. The laminated cards are attached to a 6 1 2" x 11" plastic backing. Three holes permit carrying the Flipper guide in a three-ring notebook.
Beginning addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, rounding, number lines, factors, sets. Grades 3–5.
Math 1 Flipper®-Topics - CLP-198W
- Reading and Writing Numbers
- Interpreting Decimal Numbers
- Estimating by Rounding Numbers
- Addition: Terminology and Checking
- Subtraction: Terminology and Checking
- Subtracting Whole Numbers
- Subtracting Certain Decimals
- Regrouping in Subtraction
- Multiplication: Terminology and Checking
- Properties of Multiplication
- Distributive Properties of Multiplication Over Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplying Whole Numbers
- Finding the Least Common Multiple
- Division: Terminology and Checking
- Dividing Decimals by Whole Numbers
© Copyright 2013 School Supply Store, LLC. All rights reserved.
Secure Site Hosted by: Drundo Software Inc.